The Wyoming Board of Speech Pathologists and Audiologists licenses Speech Pathologists and Audiologists.  No person may practice as a Speech Pathologist or Audiologist in the State of Wyoming without first obtaining a license from the Board. 

It is the responsibility of the applicant to review the Rules and Regulations to determine the appropriate application method.  The Board office will not communicate with any individual except for the applicant regarding the status of any application.


If applicant has not completed a clinical fellowship year

If applicant completed their CFY and meets requirements for initial licensure

If applicant is not licensed to practice in another jurisdiction

If applicant is actively licensed to practice in another jurisdiction

If Wyoming license has lapsed/expired

If Wyoming license has been revoked, surrendered, suspended, conditioned, or restricted                                                               


License Verification Request (my Wyoming License) 

Roster Request 

Name Change Request

Replacement Document Request

Verification Request Out of State

Address Change, please email your address to:

The Wyoming Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology is staffed through the Professional Licensing Boards Office, a division of A&I.